Sunday, January 20, 2013

Spreading wings...



My daughter just left for a far away trip… strange feeling for a mother to experience her child make a big step into the world… I feel both excited and uneasy at the same time… like the day I dropped her off at daycare for the first time when she was little… a new chapter begins for both of us.

To my daughter and all daughters who are spreading their wings:)

May you experience the World as a safe place.
May kind people always walk next to you on your path.
May LOVE light your way wherever you go.

3 comments:

  1. Magadalena, I know this is an old post but I hadn't been to your blog in a while and this one caught my eye. The reason? I just wrote an almost identical entry on my own blog this weekend. I understand how you felt at the time you said goodbye to your daughter. Hope she came back safe and sound to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annik, so nice to hear from you:)) I guess all mothers feel the same way at one point...
    My daughter had an amazing time and came back safe, and now she is talking about living abroad... I wonder how will I feel if this day ever comes:)
    I hope your kids will have an awesome summer and of course same goes for you and your husband.
    You have a lovely blog... i did not know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Letting go of children has to be one of the hardest things for a mother to do.

    Thank you for the compliment on my blog. Much appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete